For doors, fold-down seats, or a host of other applications, Desunia is pleased to present the ideal hinge for the job, at a price you can afford
This hinge measures 48" long and is 2 " wide (when fully open). But the thing that really sets our hinge apart from the pack is its thickness, which is an unheard of 060" (most other hinges are just .035" - .040 thick), so if you need something that will last for years, hit that "Add to Cart" button right now!
Who says that practical things can't also be beautiful? Our hinge also has a really nice satin finish, a classy look that also discourages finger marks. Nice!
Not for Outdoor Use!
This hinge is made from 201 Stainless Steel. This makes the hinge more affordable, while still giving you a great look. While 201 is more corrosion resistant than ordinary carbon steel, it's not quite a durable as 304 stainless, so please... keep it inside!
Don't you hate it when manufacturers don't include screws? So do we! That's why we always include them! They're a #6 Philips head and are a full 3/4" long.
- Mark the cut line (pro tip: wrapping a few layers of masking tape around the hinge makes it easier to mark and helps keep the saw from "walking") and cut to length with a hack saw.
- Clean up any burrs using a bench grinder or file. - Use a self-centering Vix Bit and pre-drill the minimum holes needed to temporarily hang the door.
- Install the door and check alignment. If adjustments are needed, you can fine-tune things by using some of the holes that are still undrilled.
- Once everything is just right, pre-drill and install the rest of the screws to complete the job. Done!
Here's what you get
- 1 Stainless Steel 2" wide x 72" long piano hinge
- Matching #6 x 3/4" installation screws
No reviews found