- ELEGANT SOLUTION - The perfect means of hanging a closet rod from an overhead shelf!
- EASY INSTALLATION - Screw to underside of shelf, insert rod .Done!
- TOOL FREE ADJUSTABILITY - Easily adjust the rod so it's as little as 2-1/4" or as much as 3" from the underside of the shelf!
- BEAUTIFUL FINISH - Like all D.H.S. closet products, it has a beautiful chrome plating to keep it looking new for years to come!
- SCREWS INCLUDED - Comes with 3/4" long matching screws for your convenience!
Desunia ... The Closet Professionals!
Oval closet rods offer a unique look in today's homes, but for longer spans that require a bit of support in the middle, D.H.S. is pleased to present this unique solution. This clever piece of hardware actually consists of 2 different components, where the lower half simply screws into the upper half. This means you can adjust the height of your closet rod by as much as 3/4"! Screw it all the way in and position the top of the rod from as close as 2-1/4" from the overhead shelf. Or, you can give yourself a little more room by lowering it to its maximum length, which is enough to allow 3" of clearance!
Like all Desunia closet products, this end hanger has a beautiful chrome plating, to keep it looking like new for years to come!
No reviews found
- How fast do you ship?
If you get your order to us by noon (eastern time), we frequently ship the same day.
- What does shipping cost?
We make it easy!
$2.99 flat rate if it's less than 1 lb.
$9.99 flat rate if it's over 1 lb.
FREE if it's over $99!
- What's the return policy?
We want you to shop with confidence, so we allow returns for up to 30 days with no questions asked.
- If you've installed/uninstalled the product, that's OK.
- If you don't have the original packaging, that's OK too.
- Naturally, we don't charge any restocking fees...ever.
- Now to be fair, if your order had qualified for free shipping, that'll have to be factored in when we calculate your refund.
- Where do you ship to?
Currently, we only sell to the lower 48 of the United States. (sorry Canada... dealing with customs is too much of a hassle)