- BEAUTIFUL FINISH - Made of solid steel with an antique brass plating.
- PERFECT FIT - Suitable for all cabinets with 1/4" holes
- ALMOST HIDDEN - Allows the shelf to come right up to the side of the cabinet
- NOT SURE ABOUT SIZE? - Just download our FREE SIZING GUIDE!
Desunia "Spoon" Shelf Supports... The professional cabinetmaker's choice!
These shelf spoons from Desunia combine lots of strength, a great looking finish, and a nearly invisible esthetic... all at a price you can afford.
Great for Heavier Loads
While not offering quite as much tear-out resistance as our bracket type supports, spoons still offer a lot of advantages. First, it's a cleaner look because the shelf can come right up to the side of the cabinet. This means when looking at the cabinet from the front, you won't be looking at a small space between the shelf and the cabinet wall. And when viewed from below, they just flat out look better. Not overly important with cabinets that have doors, but something to definitely consider when it comes to open shelf units.
These spoon supports are finished with a durable antique brass plating. Looks great with wood, painted, or melamine cabinetry.
- How fast do you ship?
If you get your order to us by noon (eastern time), we frequently ship the same day.
- What does shipping cost?
We make it easy!
$2.99 flat rate if it's less than 1 lb.
$9.99 flat rate if it's over 1 lb.
FREE if it's over $99!
- What's the return policy?
We want you to shop with confidence, so we allow returns for up to 30 days with no questions asked.
- If you've installed/uninstalled the product, that's OK.
- If you don't have the original packaging, that's OK too.
- Naturally, we don't charge any restocking fees...ever.
- Now to be fair, if your order had qualified for free shipping, that'll have to be factored in when we calculate your refund.
- Where do you ship to?
Currently, we only sell to the lower 48 of the United States. (sorry Canada... dealing with customs is too much of a hassle)