Help Has Arrived!!!!
Alas... we hear it all the time. Folks really want that closet upgrade but put it off because cutting the rod is a HUGE HEADACHE. - The slipping hacksaw blade - The crooked cuts - The jagged edges... Arrrrg! If these anxiety-producing thoughts have given you pause, get ready to smile. Your life just got 10X easier because you don't have to deal with that dreaded hacksaw. We'll cut your closet rod to the exact size with perfectly straight and smooth edges! We got this!
First, this assumes that you're happy with your existing end supports and just need a rod. No Problem! Just enter your measurements and we'll take care of everything!
Strength You Can Count On!
This is something that may not be apparent until you actually feel the heft of it in your hand. This rod is made from steel that's a robust .050" thick. Bring on those heavy winter coats!
The heavier steel that goes into our closet poles is the perfect foundation for a fantastic finish. Some manufacturers apply the chrome plating as soon as the raw goods leave the steel mill. Not us! We always polish our rods first, and THEN apply a generous chrome plating!
- Take custom cut rod out of shipping carton.
- Put in place.
- Hang clothes.
- Pat yourself on the back for finding such an easy peezy solution!
No reviews found
- How fast do you ship?
If you get your order to us by noon (eastern time), we frequently ship the same day.
- What does shipping cost?
We make it easy!
$2.99 flat rate if it's less than 1 lb.
$9.99 flat rate if it's over 1 lb.
FREE if it's over $99!
- What's the return policy?
We want you to shop with confidence, so we allow returns for up to 30 days with no questions asked.
- If you've installed/uninstalled the product, that's OK.
- If you don't have the original packaging, that's OK too.
- Naturally, we don't charge any restocking fees...ever.
- Now to be fair, if your order had qualified for free shipping, that'll have to be factored in when we calculate your refund.
- Where do you ship to?
Currently, we only sell to the lower 48 of the United States. (sorry Canada... dealing with customs is too much of a hassle)