- BRACKET HOLE - Ideal for shelves with pins to prevent shelf movement.
- BEAUTIFUL FINISH - Made of solid steel with a polished nickel finish
- PERFECT FIT - Suitable for all cabinets with 1/4" holes
- IDEALLY SIZED - 1/2" wide and projects into the cabinet a full 3/4"
- AS STRONG AS THEY COME - The unique design keeps the pin firmly seated in the cabinet holes, eliminating the chance of tear-out
- NOT SURE ABOUT SIZE? - Just download our FREE SIZING GUIDE!
Desunia "Bracket" Shelf Supports... The professional cabinetmaker's choice!
These shelf brackets combine fantastic strength, superior tear-out resistance, and a great esthetic... all at a price you can afford.
These shelf brackets are the "last word" in terms of strength. The shafts are 1/4" in diameter, for a perfect fit. The "L" that supports the shelf is 1/2" wide and extends into the cabinet a full 3/4. But it's the actual design of the shelf bracket that will instill enough confidence to stack up as many canned goods as your shelves can fit. You see, when the shelf is installed, it actually keeps the bracket firmly inserted in the cabinet holes, making tear-out impossible! Nice!
Our shelf brackets are finished in a beautiful polished nickel finish, making them the perfect compliment to any wood interior, especially yours!
Here's what you get...
25 Pack of 1/4" polished nickel, bracket-type with hole shelf supports
Finish / Color: