- EXTRA SUPPORT - Great for adding some additional support on longer runs
- EASY INSTALLATION - Screws to underside of the shelf
- ROBUST DESIGN - Made from cast metal
- BEAUTIFUL FINISH - It has a great matte black finish to keep it looking new for years to come!
... The Closet Professionals!
As robust as our closet rods are, if you have an extra wide span and/or some especially heavy coats to hang, you might need a little more support. These mid supports are made of cast metal and feature the same beautiful chrome finish as our closet rods.
Be sure to install the end supports for your closet first, but because this mid support has a fixed height. So just make sure the end supports are placed so that the bottom of the rod winds up 2 11/16" below the bottom of the shelf. Once the ends are secured, just thread the rod through the mid support before putting it in place. Then, after the shelf is installed, just slide the mid support to the desired location and secure it to the underside of the shelf with the provided screws... Done!
No reviews found
- How fast do you ship?
If you get your order to us by noon (eastern time), we frequently ship the same day.
- What does shipping cost?
We make it easy!
$2.99 flat rate if it's less than 1 lb.
$9.99 flat rate if it's over 1 lb.
FREE if it's over $99!
- What's the return policy?
We want you to shop with confidence, so we allow returns for up to 30 days with no questions asked.
- If you've installed/uninstalled the product, that's OK.
- If you don't have the original packaging, that's OK too.
- Naturally, we don't charge any restocking fees...ever.
- Now to be fair, if your order had qualified for free shipping, that'll have to be factored in when we calculate your refund.
- Where do you ship to?
Currently, we only sell to the lower 48 of the United States. (sorry Canada... dealing with customs is too much of a hassle)